This week’s luxury focus spotlight looks at two cities – Atlanta, GA and Denver, CO – and presents the most expensive condos in each. First up is Atlanta.
- 3344 Peachtree Road NE The Sovereign – $2,899,000 – 3,866 square feet – three bedrooms, three full and one half baths; Panoramic views of Stone Mountain, Downtown/Buckhead; walls of glass, private balcony, fireplace and gas grill on covered terrace.
- 2520 Peachtree Road – $3,955,000 – 3,372 square feet – Emerson – 20 story building with 2 units per floor; three bedrooms, three full and one half bath; unit occupies entire 10th
- 88 West Paces Ferry Road NW– The Residences at St. Regis Atlantis – $3,800,000 – 3,597 square feet; two bedrooms, three plus one half baths; Elegant appointments; finest finishes.
- 3325 Piedmont Road – $3,600,000 – 10 Terminus 4,595 square feet; four bedrooms, three and one half baths; private top floor penthouse with 360 degree views of Atlanta; expansive terrace with outdoor kitchen, bar, fireplace; private elevator lobby, three entrances; butler’s pantry.
- 88 West Paces Ferry Road NW, Unit 1220 – The Residences at St. Regis Atlantis – $4,084,620 – 3,583 square feet; four bedrooms, three and one half baths
Here are the top luxury condos for sale in the Denver area.
- 100 Detroit – Northcreek – $10,475,000 – 6,599 square feet; $1,587 per square foot; three bedrooms, three full, four half baths; custom penthouse in exclusive Cherry Creek community has walnut flooring, 1200 sq.ft. roof garden with incredible views from the Rockies; fully furnished in classic Italian style.
- 25 Downing – $4,595,000 – 6,419 square feet; $716 per square foot; three bedrooms, four baths; beautiful penthouse unit with elegant finishes, marble fireplace; 360 degree views.
- 925 Lincoln – Beauvallon – $4,350,000 – 8,743 square feet; spacious penthouse, Brazilian ebony floors throughout, four bedrooms, six baths; total Smarthome systems featured; amazing 360 degree views of mountains.
- 1590 Little Raven Street – Riverfront Tower – $4,100,000 – 4,660 square feet; Aston Martin DB9 included! Drive and live in luxury in this fabulous penthouse; three bedrooms, four baths; completely upgraded in 2016; 12 foot floor-to-ceiling cantilevered windows; dual-sided fireplace; heated flooring; guest wing features 2 en-suite bedrooms.
- 1735 19th – One Wynkoop Plaza – $4,000,000 – 5,358 square feet; two bedrooms, three baths in expansive unit; antique iron doors from original Denver Mint; five outdoor decks with views of Coors Field, Union Station and Riverfront.
- 4200 17th – Lakehouse 17 – $3,100,000 – 3,357 square feet; new project on Sloan’s Lake; three bedrooms, four baths; penthouse residence with 180 degree view of Sloan’s Lake and the mountains; two covered patios; Italian cabinets.