This week’s luxury focus spotlight looks at the most expensive condos in the Bronx borough of New York. Unlike nearby Manhattan’s stratospheric prices, the Bronx is more down to earth in terms of affordability.
Here are some of the top condos for sale in the Bronx courtesy of Condo.com.
- 3220 Arlington Avenue at Riverstone – $1,450,000 – 1,902 square feet; three-bedrooms, two and a half bathrooms; spectacular river views from expansive terraces; top of the line finishes, stunning details, amenity-rich building
- 2287 Johnson Avenue – $1,349,000 -1,812 square feet; three bedrooms, two full bathrooms; located in Spuyten Duyvil area of Riverdale; on Hudson River with unobstructed views; 700 square foot roof deck.
- 3626 Oxford Avenue – $1,200,000 – 2,002 square feet; four bedrooms, two full bathrooms; system.
- 2621 Palisade Avenue – River Terrace – $899,000 – 1,700 square feet; three bedrooms, two bathrooms; riverfront home with enclosed balcony; heated outdoor pool.
- 3614 Johnson Avenue – $890,000 – 1,346 square feet; three bedrooms, two bathrooms; stunning penthouse located in Riverdale’s town center; full-floor unit; private elevator; two large terraces featuring all four exposures; deeded oversized parking spot
- 2287 Johnson Avenue – $800,000 – 1,606 square feet; two bedroom (convertible 3), two bathrooms; Luxury condo in Spuyten Duyvil section of Riverdale; south and east facing views of Inwood Park; Views of Harlem and Hudson Rivers; two large terraces facing Manhattan
- 3333 Henry Hudson Parkway – $868,000 – 1,750 square feet; three bedrooms, three bathrooms; hardwood floors throughout; renovated windowed eat-in kitchen; large balcony; luxury building with full amenities; 24 hour concierge
- 3333 Henry Hudson Parkway – $725,000 – 1,239 square feet; two bedrooms, two bathrooms; new doors, arch ways, terrace with views of George Washington Bridge and Hudson River; great closets
- 640 West 239th Street – $748,000 – 1,950 square feet; three bedrooms, three bathrooms; two apartments combined into one large unit; new Brazilian hardwood floors; renovated baths; gourmet kitchen and walk-in pantry.
- 4601 Henry Hudson Parkway – $685,000 – 1,800 square feet; three bedrooms, three and one half bathrooms; large duplex feels like a private home; private patio; finished basement with playroom and attic; windowed eat-in kitchen; pet friendly.