This week’s luxury focus spotlight looks at Las Vegas, the Entertainment Capital of the World. The desert comes alive here – it’s the place where dreams are made of. Las Vegas is a global destination with people flocking from all over the world seeking thrills, romance, sun, or the chance to see their favorite stars performing in glittery showrooms – all while knowing that “What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.”
Here is a glimpse of the most expensive condos in Las Vegas, courtesy of Condo.com.
- One Queensridge Place – Tower II – 9103 W. Alta Drive – $15,000,000 – 16,283 square feet; eight bedrooms, seven and one half baths; the Crown Jewel; the founder’s penthouse; three levels of perfection; seven outdoor terraces; theater, library; private pool; eight-car garage with attached two-bedroom chauffeur’s condo.
- One Queensridge Place – Tower I – 9101 W. Alta Drive – $11,000,000 – 14,719 square feet; six bedrooms, six and one half baths; the “Crown” of the building; two-story home with 360 degree view; seven terraces; dual indoor kitchens; terrace with built-in BBQ, fire pit and private pool; office; home theater.
- Turnberry Place – 2777 Paradise Road – $6,900,000 – 8,205 square feet; five bedrooms, five and one half baths; two level penthouse; 3,000 square feet of wraparound terrace; private pool.
- Mandarin Oriental – $4,750,000 – 2,756 square feet; two bedrooms, two and one half baths; one of six extremely rare penthouses; unique floor plan without pillars in living areas; fully-furnished.
- Palms Place – 4381 Flamingo Road – $3,998,000 – 3,300 square feet; two bedrooms, two and one half baths; stunning penthouse; 57th floor; over $400,000 in renovations; huge balcony with spa.
- The Martin – 4471 Dean Martin Drive – $3,500,000 – 3,653 square feet; three bedrooms, one and one half baths; astonishing residence; Hollywood glamour; sleek open design.
- Panorama Tower – 4525 Dean Martin Drive – $3,000,000 – 4,894 square feet; three bedrooms, three and one half baths; top floor penthouse; large, open floor plan; hardwood floors; four balconies with amazing views of the Strip and mountains.
- Park Towers at Hughes Center – One Hughes Center Drive – $2,995,000 – 4,903 square feet; four bedrooms, two and one half baths; elegant redesign; $800,000 in renovations; custom built-ins; electric shades; crown molding; built-in furniture; huge terrace with fireplace.
- Veer Towers – 3722 Las Vegas Boulevard – $2,199,000 – 1,842 square feet; three bedrooms, three and one half baths; world-class amenities; tenant in place!
- SKY Las Vegas – 2700 Las Vegas Boulevard – $1,600,000 – 2,996 square feet; three bedrooms, three and one half square feet; amazing penthouse; 42nd floor; floor to ceiling panoramic views; gourmet kitchen; massive terrace; ideal for entertaining.
For additional information and details about these and similar condos for sale or rent, please visit Condo.com.