This week’s luxury focus spotlight looks at Minneapolis, MN. The larger of the Twin Cities, Minneapolis is a haven for sports fanatics, steeped in American Indian history, and home to several Fortune 500 companies. The City of the Lakes is second only to Chicago as the Midwest’s busiest, most important city.
Here are the most expensive condos in Minneapolis, courtesy of Condo.com.
- Village Lofts – 100 2nd Street – $3,249,000 – 4,465 square feet; three bedrooms, four baths; front to back penthouse; walls of glass; two entrances; private rear terrace; 800 square feet of outdoor space.
- 1300 Mount Curve Avenue – $2,450,000 – 4,475 square feet; four bedrooms, four baths; classic architecture meets 21st century lifestyle; blends in with Lowry Hill’s historic mansions; library; two fireplaces.
- Quebec Condo – 601 Marquette Avenue – $2,250,000 – 3,781 square feet; two bedrooms, three baths; unique penthouse on top three floors; two full master suites; 1500 square feet of private outdoor entertainment space; three fireplaces; two washer/dryers; two dishwashers; three ovens.
- The Carlyle – 100 3rd Avenue S – $2,100,000 – 2,292 square feet; three bedrooms, three baths; 31st floor corner unit with views of the Mississippi River; high end finishes and first class amenities; three parking spaces.
- 1204 Kenwood Parkway – $1,750,000 – 2,790 square feet; three bedrooms, three baths; ultra-modern top floor boutique condo on Lowry Hill; generous outdoor spaces.
- 1650 Kenwood Parkway – $1,450,000 – 4,286 square feet, four bedrooms, four baths,; Classic Italianate architecture atop historic Lowry Hill; steps from Walker Art Center and Sculpture Garden.
- 740 Portland Avenue – $1,449,800 – 3,079 square feet, four bedrooms, four baths; million dollar views of Downtown Skyline; expansive glass walls; potential to split back in to two condo units.
- 410 River Street – $1,400,000 – 4, 302 square feet; four bedrooms, four baths; townhome with panoramic views of river and skyline; open floor plan; walls of glass; study with custom built-ins; the best in the North Loop; upper level deck.
- 1640 Kenwood Parkway – $1,345,000 – 4,363 square feet; three bedrooms, four baths; sun-filled open floor plan; 10 foot ceilings; fabulous custom millwork; two fireplaces; 2nd floor laundry; heated three-car garage.
- 1715 Knox Avenue S. – $1,345,000 – 2,835 square feet; three bedrooms, three baths; Lovely home in Lowry Hill; fully renovated by present owner; new landscaping; bluestone terrace; four seasons sun room.
For photos and additional information about these and other Minneapolis condos for sale, go to Condo.com.