This week’s luxury focus spotlight looks at New Orleans. Better known as The Big Easy, New Orleans is where everything moves at a sultry pace. Here you will find an eclectic combination of gumbo, Creole and instantly recognizable architecture. The birthplace of Jazz, or NOLA to locals, is famous for its Southern charm, savory cuisine and unique culture.
This week we focus on the most expensive condos in New Orleans, courtesy of Condo.com.
- 1270 Dauphine – $3,250,000 – 3,875 square feet – four bedrooms, four and one half baths; free-standing townhouse with three floors, top of the line finishes, private parking, large balconies, courtyard, private plunge pool, private parking; a must-see.
- The Standard at South Market – 1001 Julia Street – $3,150,000 – 3,154 square feet, three bedrooms, four baths; 89 newly constructed luxury units on famed Gallery Row; contemporary finishes; soaring ceilings; oak and stone flooring.
- 1231 Bourbon Street – $2,950,000 – 4,454 square feet – four bedrooms, four and one half baths; three story Creole townhouse; balcony overlooks famed Bourbon St. in heart of the French Quarter; top of the line finishes; historic details.
- One River Place – 600 Port of New Orleans Place Street – $2,900,000 – 3,784 square feet – three bedrooms, four and one half baths; fabulous penthouse; 11’ ceilings; gourmet kitchen; huge master suite.
- Elizabeth Condo – 1314 Napoleon Avenue – $2,800,000 – 5,000 square feet – three bedrooms, five baths; stunning renovation of St. Elizabeth Chapel; 24’ high vaulted ceilings; 17’stained glass windows; centered two story tower houses master suite; private pool.
- 625 St. Charles Avenue -Penthouse – $2,675,000 – 3,716 square feet – two bedrooms, two and one half baths; contemporary masterpiece overlooking Lafayette Square; two floors; fully custom-built; 682 square foot private terrace; private elevator and walk-in wine cellar.
- 822 Barracks Street – $2,550,000 – 3,110 square feet – three bedrooms, three and one half baths; totally rebuilt unit; luxury finishes on three floors; first built in 1874 and expanded in 1893; great historic details; front and rear galleries.
- One River Place – 600 Port of New Orleans Place Street – $2,500,000 – 3,610 square feet; three bedrooms, three baths; two units combined; beautiful wood floors; two bars; 248 square foot balcony overlooking the river; three parking spaces; room service; private access to Riverwalk Marketplace and Hilton Hotel.
- 1100 Annunciation Street – $2,429,9000 – 3,030 square feet; four bedrooms, four baths; under construction; select your own finishes, contemporary tower with terrace and swimming pool on 16th floor rooftop.
- 730 Camp Street – $2,300,000 – 3,161 square feet; three bedrooms, three baths; HOA – $1,350 per month; three level magnificent condo; gated, covered parking; large balcony with view of St. Patrick’s Cathedral and lighthouse; high ceilings; gourmet kitchen; wrought-iron balconies.