This week’s luxury focus spotlight looks at Palm Beach, Florida. This 16 mile long barrier island has long been favored as the winter retreat of the rich and famous, who spend “The Season” giving parties, attending charity balls, yet attempt to keep a low profile. Here are the most expensive condos currently on the market in Palm Beach, courtesy of Condo.com.
- Las Ventanas – 104 Gulfstream Road – $16,900,000 – 5,260 square feet; three bedrooms, five and one half baths; gorgeous Venetian Villa; exquisitely designed penthouse with stunning ocean views; library; media room; wine room; fabulous outdoor living area with loggias, balconies and pool; feels like an elegant estate.
- The Breakers – $12,500,000 – 3,332 square feet; three bedrooms, three and one half baths; located at prestigious 2 North Breakers Row; floor to ceiling glass windows and doors; oceanfront property comes with air-conditioned poolside cabana with full bath, small fridge and living space leading directly to pool terrace; full-service building with first-class amenities.
- Palm Beach Biltmore – 150 Bradley Place – $10,500,000 – 2,300 square feet; three bedrooms, three baths; known as “Casa Encantada” – richly designed Italianate villa; ocean views from grandiose double terrace; luxurious renovation; feels like a castle; old world elegance on a new level of grandeur.
- 2 Via Mizner – $9,995,000 – 4,697 square feet; three bedrooms, four and one half baths; exceptionally beautiful condo designed by famed Palm Beach architect, Addison Mizner (his original office restored as a stunning residence with highest quality finishes and materials); rare one-of-a-kind opportunity.
- The Villas – 425 Worth Avenue – $9,395,000 – 3,577 square feet; four bedrooms, four baths; “most coveted direct lakefront penthouse in Palm Beach” on world-famous Worth Avenue;2,889 square feet of wraparound terrace; never before available.
- Bellaria – 3000 South Ocean Boulevard – $8,750,000 – 5,067 square feet; three bedrooms, five and one-half baths; Lovely penthouse in small boutique building; 36 residences; direct ocean views and stunning sunset Intracoastal views; pool-side cabana; private two-car garage plus additional space in garage; five-star amenities including movie theater, full-time maintenance, on-site manager.
- Il Lugano – 300 Seminole Avenue – $5,950,000 – 2,800 square feet; three bedrooms, three and one-half baths; highly sought-after building, rarely available; vaulted ceilings; large eat-in kitchen with breakfast bar; great outdoor living with multiple balconies; boat dock included.
- 118 Hammon Avenue – $5,495,000 – 4,822 square feet; five bedrooms, six and one-half baths; “In Town” gated townhome; steps from beach and Worth Avenue; top of the line appliances; sound system throughout; air-conditioned two-car garage; private pool; outdoor kitchen.
- Trump Plaza – 529 South Flagler Drive – $4,350,000 – 5,963 square feet; five bedrooms, six and one-half baths; breathtaking views of ocean and Intracoastal; library; all five bedrooms have ensuite bathrooms; was triple unit combined into one expansive unit.
- Sun and Surf – 100 Sunrise Avenue – $3,999,995 – 2,900 square feet; four bedrooms, four baths; plus den; direct oceanfront “In Town” residence; 400 square foot balcony; Italianate cabinets; quartz counter tops; smart home technology; Lutron lighting; Somfy motorized shades.
For more information on these properties and additional information, please visit Condo.com.