Not all air space in a condo, high-rise, or penthouse is created equal. Floor level, unit location, views, amenities, and features can increase or decrease a unit’s price. In Scottsdale we have witnessed a few record breaking sales this year. These units are one of a kind, feature sick views, and in the perfect unit location in the development.
The Scottsdale Urban High-Rise & Condo market is on fire now and slightly closer to its peak prices than ever before! Let’s look at the number alone this year…
- 25 Sales above $1,000,000
- Most Expensive Penthouse sold for $3.6 Million (Record Breaking, 2nd highest price ever!) , trading at $811 – 853 dollars a foot.
- 3 Most Popular Scottsdale Developments: Scottsdale Waterfront, Optima Camelview, and Kierland.
- Scottsdale Waterfront is trading (Selling) on Avg at $525 a foot ($853 Highest, $416 Lowest)
- Optima Camelview is trading (Selling) on Avg at $385 a foot ($641 Highest, $269 lowest)
- Kierland is trading (Selling) on Avg at $577 a foot ($583 Highest, $471 Lowest)
- The Mark is trading (Selling) on average at $355 a foot ($448 Highest, $270 Lowest)
- Penthouses in Scottsdale are Trading (Selling) on average at $609 a Sq. Ft ($853 highest, $417 lowest).