Mission: To be the most trusted real estate advisors for Atlanta’s Intown neighborhoods.
Vision: To provide our clients with unparalleled service and the absolute best real estate experience.
Jennifer has always enjoyed living Intown, and has been a Midtown resident since 1996. This, combined with her accomplishments in the real estate industry, lead her to found Intown Expert, Jennifer Kjellgren and Associates, a real estate team that focuses exclusively on Atlanta’s Intown neighborhoods.
Armed with a degree in finance from Stetson University and a background in corporate sales and sales management, Jennifer began her real estate career in 2001 when she joined Coldwell Banker, The Condo Store. At the same time, she began purchasing investment properties in metro Atlanta. Consistently, she has been a multi-million dollar producer—ranking in the top 3% nationally. In 2008, Jennifer and her team relocated to one of Atlanta’s top Real Estate offices: RE/MAX Metro Atlanta Cityside, working under the name Intown Expert, Jennifer Kjellgren and Associates.
The move to RE/MAX Metro Atlanta Cityside marked a turning point in Jennifer’s career, allowing her to work alongside some of the best and brightest agents in the business. RE/MAX Metro Cityside has a reputation throughout the city for its dedication to quality, and they uphold this reputation by handpicking top agents that not only offer the highest level of service to their clients but also work with integrity at all times, which is exactly how Jennifer believes business should be conducted.
Jennifer works closely with active real estate investors and stays abreast of the ever-changing market dynamics. And she stays involved in the Intown scene as a member of the Midtown Neighbors Association and the Midtown Alliance, and has worked with developers on various Intown condominium projects, and as Atlanta’s Intown Expert. Also noteworthy, Jennifer recently completed the extensive CDPE (Certified Distressed Property Expert) training in order to offer her clients alternatives to foreclosure through short sales and other foreclosure alternatives.
Jennifer has earned success by not only being a hard worker and an accomplished salesperson, but also by following a simple philosophy. “I live and work by The Golden Rule: treat others as you would like to be treated. I believe that honesty and integrity go a long way. These beliefs, coupled with hard work, enthusiasm, and a very positive attitude have helped me achieve great success as a Realtor—and in life,” says Jennifer.
- Buyer Representation - Whether it is a first time condo buyer or a seasoned investor or single-family homebuyer, Jennifer is committed to providing truly exceptional service. She understands how important it is to take the time to consult with her clients in order to provide them with the best possible property to suit their individual needs.
- Seller Representation – Regardless if it is a first home, a luxury residence, or a short sale - Jennifer analyzes each unique property and implements a tailored marketing plan that produces results. Jennifer has a proven track record getting properties sold, and to date Intown Expert has sold over 300 properties. The Intown Expert team provides sellers with the utmost in marketing, innovation, communication and customer satisfaction.
Intown Expert Designations / Awards
- Consistent Annual Sales Exceeding $10 Million
- Over 300 Transactions to date
- Top 50 team – State of GA – 2009
- #2 Team Company Wide – 2009
- RE/MAX 100% Club - 2009
- Professional of the Year Award -2001 & 2007
- Top Producing Agent – 2007
- Listing Agent of the Year Award - 2006
- Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE)
- Accredited Relocation Consultant (ARC)
- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (CLHMS)
- Member of the Prestigious Million Dollar Guild (CLHMS)
- Atlanta Board of Realtors Million Dollar Club - Lifetime Member since 2001
- Atlanta Top Real Estate Agent - Atlanta Magazine
- Consistent Top Producers – top 3% Nationally