1023 HANCOCK AVE
West Hollywood, CA 90069
GREAT VIEWS from this bright TOP FLOOR unit on a charming and quiet street just off the Sunset Strip, in the heart of West Hollywood between Sunset Plaza and Santa Monica Blvd. Secure controlled access building. Only 1 shared wall and no one above you. French doors open to your private balcony, where you can relax in the evening while enjoying the twinkle of the city lights. Spacious bedroom with plenty of closet space. Central A/C. Underground gated parking with extra storage closet. Well maintained pool and recreation room. Laundry on each floor. Walk to dining, nightlife, and shops.
- Unit Floor In Building: 3
- Zoning: WDR4*
- Swimming Pool: Yes
- View: Yes
- HOA: Yes
- HOA Fee 1: $345 Monthly
- Number of Covered Parking Spaces: 1 Parking Type:
- Gated Underground Parking Appliances:
- Refrigerator Cooking Appliances:
- Range Eating Areas:
- Dining Area
- Guest-Maids Quarters Laundry Locations:
- Community High/Mid-Rise Amenities:
- Passenger Elevator Security/Safety Features:
- Card/Code Access TV Services:
- Cable TV Cooling:
- Air Conditioning
- Central A/C Heating:
- Central Furnace Common Walls:
- Ceramic Tile Building Style:
- Contemporary Patio Features:
- Covered Porch Association Amenities:
- Assoc Maintains Landscape
- Controlled Access
- Storage Area
- Gated Parking Swimming Pool Descriptions:
- Association Pool Association Rules:
Listing Provided Courtesy ofBrokerage: Nourmand & Associates-BH
Agent: Charles Culbert
Get Pre-Approved for a Mortgage
Will your credit qualify?
Check your score & report now!
Helpful Links for Buyers and Renters
View Mortgage Rates
Click on a lender for details.
Quick, easy & competitive.
The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
Data provided by Informa Research Services. Payments do not include amounts for taxes and insurance premiums. The actual payment obligation will be greater if taxes and insurance are included.Click here for more information on rates and product details.