Garden Terrace at Summerlin
10809 GARDEN MIST Drive
Las Vegas, NV 89135
Garden Mist Condo offers 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and is in a beautiful gated community with a gorgeous swimming pool and palm trees! It includes all new stainless steel appliances, tile, carpeting, 2 car garage and a fireplace. The Master bedroom has a large walk-in closet plus a den or office that can be used as a second guest bedroom. Easy access to downtown Summerlin shopping, dining and Red Rock Casino.
Directions: S-215, Exit Towncenter Head North, West (Left) on Garden Mist, (Left) and Enter into the Garden Terrace Community.
Association Features Available
- COMMUNITY Pool
- COMMUNITY Spa
- Exercise Room
- Guest Parking
- Playground Association Fee Includes
- Ground Maintenance
- Security(Couldinclude Gated/Guard Gated/Roving) Building Description
- 2 Stories Exterior Description
- Balcony Fence Type
- COMMUNITY Wall Financing Considered
- VA Fireplace Description
- Gas Fireplace Location
- Living Room Flooring Description
- Carpet Garage Description
- Auto Door Opener(s) Heating Description
- Central Heating Fuel
- Gas House Faces
- West Interior
- Blinds Landscape Description
- Desert Landscaping
- Microwave Oven Description
- Stove(G) Parking Description
- Garage/Private Roof Description
- Tile Unit Description
- 1 Level 2 Floor Utility Information
- Cable Wired Washer/Dryer Location
- 2nd Floor
- Separate Laundry Room Water
- Public Zoning
- Single Family
Listing Provided Courtesy ofBrokerage: Atlas Group
Agent: Theresa Moorhead
Get Pre-Approved for a Mortgage
Will your credit qualify?
Check your score & report now!
Helpful Links for Buyers and Renters
View Mortgage Rates
Click on a lender for details.
Quick, easy & competitive.
The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
Data provided by Informa Research Services. Payments do not include amounts for taxes and insurance premiums. The actual payment obligation will be greater if taxes and insurance are included.Click here for more information on rates and product details.