11441 ALLERTON PARK Drive
Las Vegas, NV 89135
Fabulous contemporary loft living in Summerlin. Close to Redrock Casino, Downtown Summerlin, Golden Knights practice facility & the new baseball park. Many upgrades: Built in fire place, hardwood floors, stainless steel appliances & unique floor to ceiling windows, allowing for a SPECTACULAR VIEW of Las Vegas & the Strip. 2 bed/2.5 bath with balcony in great room. Also has a community area on rooftop with beautiful views. Unit is Move in ready.
Directions: From 215 Freeway, Exit on Charleston. Then head West towards the mountains. Make a Left on Plaza Center. Right into C2 West Charleston Lofts.
Association Features Available
- COMMUNITY Facilities
- COMMUNITY Pool
- COMMUNITY Spa
- Guest Parking Association Fee Includes
- Garbage Pickup
- Ground Maintenance
- Landscape Maintenance
- Water Building Description
- Loft Living Energy
- Low E-Windows Exterior Description
- Wrought Iron Financing Considered
- VA Fireplace Description
- Gas Fireplace Location
- Great Room Flooring Description
- Hardwood Heating Description
- Central House Faces
- North Interior
- Accessibility Landscape Description
- Desert Landscaping Lot Description
- Zero-Lot Line Other Appliances
- Microwave Oven Description
- Stove(G) Parking Description
- Assigned Covered Parking Roof Description
- Flat Unit Description
- 3-5 Levels Utility Information
- Cable Wired Washer/Dryer Location
- 1st Floor Water
- Public Zoning
- Single Family
Listing Provided Courtesy ofBrokerage: NewMarket Realty Group LLC
Agent: Jennifer L Littlefield
Get Pre-Approved for a Mortgage
Will your credit qualify?
Check your score & report now!
Helpful Links for Buyers and Renters
View Mortgage Rates
Click on a lender for details.
Quick, easy & competitive.
The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
Data provided by Informa Research Services. Payments do not include amounts for taxes and insurance premiums. The actual payment obligation will be greater if taxes and insurance are included.Click here for more information on rates and product details.