122 W 104TH ST
Los Angeles, CA 90003
Location, Location, Location! Fabulous opportunity to lease a spacious, bright , 2 story (Rear Unit), 3 Bedroom, 2 1/2 bath unit with central heat & air and 1 covered parking space. Property offers hardwood flooring in the living room, tile flooring kitchen, dining area, laundry area, bathrooms and carpet in all bedrooms, hallway. Refrigerator and range included. Owner requires 1st month rent($2800) and Security Deposit($2800 + $150 Remote & Keys) for a total move in of $5750
- Lot Size: 39x135
- Zoning: LAR2
- Number of Carport Spaces: 2
- Number of Covered Parking Spaces: 1
- Security Deposit: $2,950
- Key Deposit: $50
- Other Deposit: $100
- TOTAL Move-In Cost: $5,750 Parking Features:
- Covered Parking
- Driveway Parking Type:
- Assigned Appliances:
- Refrigerator Cooking Appliances:
- Range Eating Areas:
- Dining Area Bedroom Features:
- All Bedrooms Up Bathroom Features:
- Full Baths: 2
- Half Baths: 1
- Tile Rooms:
- Master Bedroom
- Walk-In Closet Laundry Locations:
- Inside Cooling:
- Air Conditioning
- Gas Heating:
- Wall Heater Furnished:
- Unfurnished Common Walls:
- Detached/No Common Walls
- Attached Windows:
- Window Blinds Floor Material:
- Ceramic Tile
- Hardwood Building Style:
- Contemporary Swimming Pool Descriptions:
- No Pool Association Rules:
- Pets Not Permitted Levels:
- Two Level School Info:
- Elementary: TIBBY ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
- Junior Middle: SAMUEL GOMPERS MIDDLE
- High School: VERBUM DEI HIGH SCHOOL
Listing Provided Courtesy ofBrokerage: Realty Excel
Agent: Elmon von Leggett
Get Pre-Approved for a Mortgage
Will your credit qualify?
Check your score & report now!
Helpful Links for Buyers and Renters
View Mortgage Rates
Interested in buying? You'd be surprised to learn that you can own today for less than your monthly rent.
Click on a lender for details.
Quick, easy & competitive.
The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
Data provided by Informa Research Services. Payments do not include amounts for taxes and insurance premiums. The actual payment obligation will be greater if taxes and insurance are included.Click here for more information on rates and product details.