1551 PLAZA CENTRE Drive
Las Vegas, NV 89135
Urban Living with Nature at your back door! Beautiful 3 bdrm 2.5 bath townhouse with 2 car garage near Downtown Summerlin. Hockey, Baseball, Shopping, Movies, Restaurants all in the neighborhood with Red Rock Canyon State Park minutes away. All appliances included. Community Park w/Pool & Spa. Small loft area with built-in desk convenient to all 3 bedrooms. Great Value here! Start living the Summerlin Lifestyle now!!!
Directions: West on Charleston from the 215, south on Plaza Centre. Turn right on Belmont Lake and park on street immediately after turning. Building will be on your left.
Association Features Available
- COMMUNITY Pool
- COMMUNITY Spa
- Playground Association Fee Includes
- Ground Maintenance
- Recreation Facilities Building Description
- 2 Stories Cooling Description
- Central Energy
- Dual Pane Windows Financing Considered
- VA Flooring Description
- Tile Garage Description
- Auto Door Opener(s)
- Entryto House Heating Description
- Central Heating Fuel
- Gas House Faces
- East Interior
- Ceiling Fan(s) Landscape Description
- No Landscaping Rear Lot Description
- Under 1/4 Acre Other Appliances
- Microwave Oven Description
- Built-In Oven(E)
- Cooktop(G) Parking Description
- Guest Parking Roof Description
- Tile Unit Description
- 2 Level Utility Information
- Underground Utilities Washer/Dryer Location
- 2nd Floor
- Separate Laundry Room Water
- Public Zoning
- Single Family
Listing Provided Courtesy ofBrokerage: Windermere Anthem Hills
Agent: Patrick M Korth
Get Pre-Approved for a Mortgage
Will your credit qualify?
Check your score & report now!
Helpful Links for Buyers and Renters
View Mortgage Rates
Click on a lender for details.
Quick, easy & competitive.
The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
Data provided by Informa Research Services. Payments do not include amounts for taxes and insurance premiums. The actual payment obligation will be greater if taxes and insurance are included.Click here for more information on rates and product details.