15511 Sherman Way
15511 SHERMAN WAY #61
Van Nuys, CA 91406
ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS! EXTENSIVELY REMODELED UNIT! MOVE IN AND ENJOY YOUR LIFE! GREAT FLOOR PLAN, BRIGHT AND AIRY HOME WITH A PRIVATE BALCONY! ELEGANT FIREPLACE! CUSTOM DESIGNER?S KITCHEN FEATURES OAK CABINETS WITH GRANITE COUNTERS TOPS! CENTRAL A/C! LAUNDRY IN UNIT! LARGE MASTER BEDROOM WITH WALK-IN CLOSET! VERY WELL MAINTAINED SUPER CLEAN BUILDING! LOW MONTHLY HOA AND STRONG RESERVE ACCOUNT! 2 CARS PARKING INCLUDES ONE CAR DETACHED PRIVATE GARAGE IS LARGE ENOUGH TO STORE YOUR PERSONAL ITEMS! GUEST PARKING SPACES! PERFECT VAN NUYS LOCATION CLOSE TO FREEWAYS, SHOPPING AND SCHOOLS. GREAT FIND AT THIS PRICE.
- Zoning: LAR3
- Spa: Yes
- Fireplace: Yes
- HOA: Yes
- HOA Fee 1: $290 Monthly
- Number of Garage Spaces: 1
- Total Parking Spaces: 2 Parking Features:
- Driveway Gate Parking Type:
- Garage Is Detached
- Garage - Single Door Fireplace Rooms:
- Living Room Fireplace Fuel:
- Gas Spa Description:
- Association Spa Bedroom Features:
- Master Bedroom Bathroom Features:
- Full Baths: 1
- Three Quarter Baths: 1 Rooms:
- LivingRoom Laundry Locations:
- Laundry in Closet
- Inside Interior Features:
- Living Room Balcony Cooling:
- Central A/C Heating:
- Central Furnace Water:
- Water District Common Walls:
- Attached Association Amenities:
- Barbecue Swimming Pool Descriptions:
- Association Pool
- Community Pool Levels:
- One Level Lot Description:
- Sidewalks School Info:
- District: Los Angeles Unified
Listing Provided Courtesy ofBrokerage: Arka Realty And Financial Ser
Agent: Arka Aklyan
Get Pre-Approved for a Mortgage
Will your credit qualify?
Check your score & report now!
Helpful Links for Buyers and Renters
View Mortgage Rates
Click on a lender for details.
Quick, easy & competitive.
The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
Data provided by Informa Research Services. Payments do not include amounts for taxes and insurance premiums. The actual payment obligation will be greater if taxes and insurance are included.Click here for more information on rates and product details.