16857 San Fernando Mission Blvd
16857 SAN FERNANDO MISSION BLVD
Granada Hills, CA 91344
** Move-in condition!! ** This charming and bright townhouse features high ceilings, a loft, and a separate dining area off the kitchen. Living room with fireplace, 3 spacious bedrooms and 2 1/2 baths, laminate wood floors throughout. A private patio, attached 2 car garage leads to direct access with privacy and security. Community features a sparkling pool, spa and guest parking spaces. Walking distance to Trader Joes, Target, markets, banks, restaurants and etc.. easy access to 118 Freeway & 405 Freeway. Convenient location!!
- Unit Floor In Building: 1
- Zoning: LARD2
- Swimming Pool: Yes
- Fireplace: Yes
- HOA: Yes
- HOA Fee 1: $350 Monthly
- Number of Covered Parking Spaces: 2 Parking Type:
- Garage Is Attached
- Garage - Two Door Appliances:
- Garbage Disposal
- Gas Dryer Hookup Cooking Appliances:
- Dining Area Fireplace Rooms:
- Living Room Rooms:
- Master Bedroom
- LivingRoom Laundry Locations:
- In Garage Security/Safety Features:
- Carbon Monoxide Detector(s)
- Smoke Detector Cooling:
- Air Conditioning
- Central A/C Heating:
- Central Furnace Common Walls:
- Attached Floor Material:
- Stone Tile Association Amenities:
- Assoc Pet Rules
- Guest Parking Swimming Pool Descriptions:
- Association Pool
- Community Pool Swimming Pool Construction:
- In Ground Association Rules:
Listing Provided Courtesy ofBrokerage: Wilshire Realty & Investment, Inc
Agent: Helen Byon
Get Pre-Approved for a Mortgage
Will your credit qualify?
Check your score & report now!
Helpful Links for Buyers and Renters
View Mortgage Rates
Click on a lender for details.
Quick, easy & competitive.
The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
Data provided by Informa Research Services. Payments do not include amounts for taxes and insurance premiums. The actual payment obligation will be greater if taxes and insurance are included.Click here for more information on rates and product details.