1750 N Bayshore Dr
Miami, FL 33132
Between Biscayne Bay and Biscayne Boulevard. The hottest neighborhood in Downtown Miami. And standing above it all, the iconic, curvilinear Opera Tower condominium.Enjoy endless Inter-coastal and Skyline views from this 49th floor. Washer & Dryer included. Month to month existing tenant; rented for $2100.00 per month. Opera Tower is Airbnb approved Condo. Just south of Opera Tower, a $10 billion boom is transforming the waterfront. Just north, the Design District and Midtown are transforming the Arts and Entertainment District with new restaurants, galleries, and upscale shopping. Many amenities at street-level with cafes, restaurants and a wonderful Margaret Pace Park that offers pet park, Tennis, basketball and jogging.
- High Rise
- Condo 5+ Stories
- Association: Yes
- Association Fee: $641
- Garage: Yes
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Covered Spaces: 1
- # of Stories Total: 55
- Cooling: Yes
- Heating: Yes
- Property Attached: Yes
- Waterfront: Yes Appliances
- Electric Range
- Refrigerator Association Amenities
- Exercise Room
- Spa/Hot Tub Construction Materials
- Concrete Block Construction Cooling
- Central Air Heating
- Central Flooring
- Tile Door Features
- High Impact Doors Exterior Features
- Open Balcony Interior Features
- First Floor Entry
- No Additional Rooms Laundry Features
- Washer/Dryer Hook-Up Parking Features
- 1 Space
- Limited # Of Vehicle Bedroom Features
- At Least 1 Bedroom Ground Level Dining Room Features
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Snack Bar/Counter Living Room Features
- No Additional Rooms Master Bathroom Features
- Tub Only Waterfront Features
- Intracoastal Front Window Features
- High Impact Windows View
- Intracoastal View
Listing Provided Courtesy ofBrokerage: Brokers, LLC
Agent: Burcu Goren
Get Pre-Approved for a Mortgage
Will your credit qualify?
Check your score & report now!
Helpful Links for Buyers and Renters
View Mortgage Rates
Click on a lender for details.
Quick, easy & competitive.
The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
Data provided by Informa Research Services. Payments do not include amounts for taxes and insurance premiums. The actual payment obligation will be greater if taxes and insurance are included.Click here for more information on rates and product details.