18324 Clark St
18324 CLARK ST
Tarzana, CA 91356
Beautiful penthouse unit, spacious, light and bright. Offering two bedrooms, two baths, a loft and a private balcony. Open floor plan, perfect for entertaining. High ceiling, fire place, and a wet bar in the cozy living-room. Large dining-room for your dinner parties. Contemporary kitchen, featuring newer cabinetry, granite counters, center island and stainless steel appliances. Indoor laundry, Walk-in closet and recessed lighting. Situated in the lovely gated Regent Court complex,with lush landscaping, parking, pool and spa. Walking distance to Ventura BLVD shops and restaurants, easy access to the 101 Free Way . For showing and more information, please read the private remarks.
- Land Lease Expiration Year: 2020
- Zoning: LAR4
- Swimming Pool: Yes
- Fireplace: Yes
- View: Yes
- Number of Covered Parking Spaces: 2
- Security Deposit: $6,500 Parking Type:
- Garage - Two Door
- Gated Underground Parking
- Parking for Guests Appliances:
- Washer Cooking Appliances:
- Range Eating Areas:
- Breakfast Area Fireplace Rooms:
- Living Room Rooms:
- LivingRoom Laundry Locations:
- Laundry Area In Unit Interior Features:
- Phone System High/Mid-Rise Amenities:
- Passenger Elevator Cooling:
- Central A/C
- Central Furnace Furnished:
- Unfurnished Floor Material:
- Laminated Building Style:
- Contemporary Association Amenities:
- Gated Parking
- Security Swimming Pool Descriptions:
- Community Pool
- Association Pool Association Rules:
Listing Provided Courtesy ofBrokerage: Wilshire Capital, Inc.
Agent: Shawn Amin
Get Pre-Approved for a Mortgage
Will your credit qualify?
Check your score & report now!
Helpful Links for Buyers and Renters
View Mortgage Rates
Interested in buying? You'd be surprised to learn that you can own today for less than your monthly rent.
Click on a lender for details.
Quick, easy & competitive.
The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
Data provided by Informa Research Services. Payments do not include amounts for taxes and insurance premiums. The actual payment obligation will be greater if taxes and insurance are included.Click here for more information on rates and product details.