1881 79th St Cswy
North Bay Village, FL 33141
Modern SE corner 2BD / 2.5BA. Bay and Ocean views from every room. Wrap around balcony & floor to ceiling windows trough out.
Legal: THE BRIDGEWATER CONDO UNIT 1707 UNDIV 0.0092725923% INT IN COMMON ELEMENTS OFF REC 25144-1520 COC 25271-2083 12 2006 1
- Condo 5+ Stories
- New Construction
- Total Floors In Building: 21
- Unit Floor Location: 17
- Pets: Restrictions Or Possible Restrictions
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Waterfront Property: Yes
- Balcony/Porch/Patio: Yes
- Governing Body: Condominium
- Association: Condo
- Association Fee: $1,275
- Assoc Fee Paid: Monthly
- Maintenance Charge Month: $1,275
- Maint Fee Paid Per: Monthly
- SqFt Total: 1262
- Adjusted Area Sqft: 1262
- # of Times Leased Year: 2
- # of Garage Spaces: 1
- Flood Zone: AE
- Min # Days for Lease: 180
- Garage: Attached
- Cable Available: Yes Master Bathroom
- 2 Master Bathrooms Dining Description
- Breakfast Area Rooms Description
- Family Room Unit Design
- Lobby Interior Features
- Other Interior Features Heating System
- Central Heat Cooling System
- Central Cooling Equipment Appliances
- Other Equipment/Appliances Unit View
- Bay Waterfront Description
- Bay Front Security Information
- Doorman Parking Description
- 1 Space Amenities
- Other Amenities Exterior Features
- Open Balcony Tax Information
- Tax Reflects City & County Tax Maintenance Includes
- Other Maintenance Includes Construction Type
- Concrete Block Construction Floor Description
- Marble Floors
Listing Provided Courtesy ofBrokerage: Douglas Elliman
Agent: Dean Bloch
Get Pre-Approved for a Mortgage
Will your credit qualify?
Check your score & report now!
Helpful Links for Buyers and Renters
View Mortgage Rates
Click on a lender for details.
Quick, easy & competitive.
The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
Data provided by Informa Research Services. Payments do not include amounts for taxes and insurance premiums. The actual payment obligation will be greater if taxes and insurance are included.Click here for more information on rates and product details.