2537 COG HILL Lane
Las Vegas, NV 89134
MARVELOUS one story townhouse in Age 55+ Sun City Summerlin!! PANORAMIC STRIP and MOUNTAIN VIEWS!! Interior boasts and OPEN FLOWING floor plan, LUSH carpet, a DAZZLING lighting package!! CHEFS DREAM KITCHEN equipped with GORGEOUS QUARTZ countertops, STUNNING TILED backsplash, and SS APPLIANCES!! HEAVENLY master retreat with VAULTED CEILINGS!! SPACIOUS back patio!! LOW MAINTENANCE landscaping!!
Directions: From 215/Lake Mead Blvd., go east to Thomas W Ryan Blvd. West to first street on the left Clear Meadow Dr.. West on Clear Meadow Dr. which turns into Cog Hill Lane.
Association Features Available
- Age Restricted
- COMMUNITY Golf
- COMMUNITY Pool
- COMMUNITY Spa
- Fitness Center Association Fee Includes
- Ground Maintenance
- Management Building Description
- 1 Story Energy
- Dual Pane Windows Exterior Description
- Back Yard Access
- Covered Patio
- Private Yard Fence Type
- Block Financing Considered
- VA Flooring Description
- Linoleum/Vinyl Garage Description
- Auto Door Opener(s) Heating Description
- Central Heating Fuel
- Gas House Faces
- East Interior
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Drywall Landscape Description
- Rock/Gravel Landscaping
- Under 1/4 Acre Other Appliances
- Microwave Oven Description
- Stove(G) Parking Description
- Garage/Private Roof Description
- Tile Unit Description
- 1 Level 1 Floor Utility Information
- Underground Utilities Washer/Dryer Location
- Separate Laundry Room Water
- Public Zoning
- Single Family
Listing Provided Courtesy ofBrokerage: Maxim Properties
Agent: Polly Watts
Get Pre-Approved for a Mortgage
Will your credit qualify?
Check your score & report now!
Helpful Links for Buyers and Renters
View Mortgage Rates
Click on a lender for details.
Quick, easy & competitive.
The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
Data provided by Informa Research Services. Payments do not include amounts for taxes and insurance premiums. The actual payment obligation will be greater if taxes and insurance are included.Click here for more information on rates and product details.