2539 PARADISE VILLAGE Way
Las Vegas, NV 89120
Newly Updated Garden Town Home - 2 Bedroom 2 Bath, Very Close to the Strip and UNLV. Custom wood work throughout, bar area, rolling cabinet for 'secret door'; dining area with astounding ceiling woodwork, mirrors and patio with private spa. Plumbing and pipes only 4 years as well as Hot Water Heater (1) Year. To Many Amenities to List - Inviting & Relaxing Community Pool, Central Located and Shopping. Must See Call Today for Home Tour!
Directions: South on Eastern from Tropicana, East on Paradise Village Way into Community, Straight to 2539 on left at end of street, corner lot.
Association Features Available
- COMMUNITY Pool
- Guest Parking
- Recreation Room Association Fee Includes
- Ground Maintenance
- Landscape Maintenance
- Management Building Description
- 1 Story Cooling Description
- Central Exterior Description
- Patio Fence Type
- Block Financing Considered
- VA Fireplace Description
- Gas Fireplace Location
- Living Room Flooring Description
- Manmade wood or Laminate Heating Description
- Central Heating Fuel
- Gas House Faces
- West Landscape Description
- Desert Landscaping
- Garden Area Lot Description
- Under 1/4 Acre Oven Description
- Stove(G) Parking Description
- Assigned Covered Parking Roof Description
- Tile Unit Description
- 1 Level 1 Floor Utility Information
- Underground Utilities Washer/Dryer Location
- 1st Floor Water
- Public Zoning
Listing Provided Courtesy ofBrokerage: Property Search Vegas LLC
Agent: Justin Novinger
Get Pre-Approved for a Mortgage
Will your credit qualify?
Check your score & report now!
Helpful Links for Buyers and Renters
View Mortgage Rates
Click on a lender for details.
Quick, easy & competitive.
The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
Data provided by Informa Research Services. Payments do not include amounts for taxes and insurance premiums. The actual payment obligation will be greater if taxes and insurance are included.Click here for more information on rates and product details.