SKY Las Vegas
2700 LAS VEGAS Boulevard
Las Vegas, NV 89109
THIS ABSOLUTELY STUNNING 2BD/2BA FULLY FURNISHED HIGH-RISE IN SKY LAS VEGAS IS A MUST SEE!! THIS CONDO FEATURES A LARGE OPEN FLOOR PLAN, MODERN KITCHEN GRANITE COUNTERS, STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCES, BUILT-IN COMMERCIAL FRIDGE, HUGE ROMAN TUB WITH JETS AND SPACIOUS BEDROOMS!! THIS COMMUNITY IS WHERE ALL THE ACTION IS AT FEATURING 3 POOLS, SPA, CONCIERGE, VALET, INDOOR RACQUETBALL, GYM, CONFERENCE CENTER, PUTTING GREEN AND BUSINESS CENTER AND MORE!
Directions: FROM SAHARA AND LAS VEGAS BLVD, SOUTH ON LAS VEGAS BLVD, SKY TOWER ON RIGHT HAND SIDE OF STREET
Association Features Available
- COMMUNITY Pool
- COMMUNITY Spa
- Exercise Room
- Guard Gated Association Fee Includes
- Common Area Taxes
- Garbage Pickup
- Ground Maintenance
- Landscape Maintenance
- Security Guard Building Description
- 3 Stories or More
- One Level (Living Area) Cooling Description
- Central Exterior Description
- Balcony Financing Considered
- VA Flooring Description
- Tile Heating Description
- Central Heating Fuel
- Electric House Faces
- West Interior
- Blinds Landscape Description
- No Landscaping Front
- No Landscaping Rear Lot Description
- Under 1/4 Acre Other Appliances
- Microwave Oven Description
- Built-In Oven(E) Parking Description
- Assigned Covered Parking Roof Description
- Flat Unit Description
- 1 Level 1 Floor Utility Information
- All Electric Washer/Dryer Location
- Closet Water
- Public Zoning
Listing Provided Courtesy ofBrokerage: Real Property Management of LV
Agent: Tricia Leigh
Get Pre-Approved for a Mortgage
Will your credit qualify?
Check your score & report now!
Helpful Links for Buyers and Renters
View Mortgage Rates
Click on a lender for details.
Quick, easy & competitive.
The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
Data provided by Informa Research Services. Payments do not include amounts for taxes and insurance premiums. The actual payment obligation will be greater if taxes and insurance are included.Click here for more information on rates and product details.