3050 TARPON Drive
Las Vegas, NV 89120
READY FOR IMMEDIATE MOVE IN! JUST REHABBED TO INCLUDE: FRESHLY PAINTED TWO TONE PAINT, NEW CARPET, MASTER SUITE WITH WALK IN CLOSET, NICE SIZED 2ND BEDROOM WITH MIRRORED CLOSET DOORS, CEILING FANS THROUGHOUT, BLINDS, LIVING ROOM WITH BALCONY, OPEN KITCHEN WITH BUILT IN MICROWAVE, SEPARATE DINING AREA. COMMUNTIY FACILITIES.
Directions: N ON EASTERN, R ON HACIENDA, L ON MCLEOD, 1ST R KEY LARGO THRU GATE, FOLLOW TO TARPON, MAKE A RIGHT, FOLLOW ROAD TO 2ND CUL DE SAC, TAKE A R. 4TH BLDG ON YOUR LEFT.
Association Features Available
- COMMUNITY Pool
- COMMUNITY Spa
- COMMUNITY Wall
- Exercise Room
- Guest Parking Association Fee Includes
- Common Area Taxes
- Gated Grounds
- Ground Maintenance
- Recreation Facilities
- Security(Couldinclude Gated/Guard Gated/Roving) Building Description
- 2 Stories Construction Description
- Block & Stucco Exterior Description
- Balcony Financing Considered
- VA Flooring Description
- Ceramic Furnishings Description
- No Furniture Heating Description
- Central Heating Fuel
- Gas House Faces
- North Interior
- Ceiling Fan(s) Landscape Description
- Mature Landscaping Lot Description
- Under 1/4 Acre Other Appliances
- Microwave Oven Description
- Stove(E) Parking Description
- Assigned Covered Parking
- Guest Parking Roof Description
- Tile Unit Description
- 1 Level 2 Floor Utility Information
- Underground Utilities Washer/Dryer Location
- Separate Laundry Area Water
- Public Zoning
Listing Provided Courtesy ofBrokerage: Brazill Team Real Estate
Agent: Stacy Brazill
Get Pre-Approved for a Mortgage
Will your credit qualify?
Check your score & report now!
Helpful Links for Buyers and Renters
View Mortgage Rates
Click on a lender for details.
Quick, easy & competitive.
The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
Data provided by Informa Research Services. Payments do not include amounts for taxes and insurance premiums. The actual payment obligation will be greater if taxes and insurance are included.Click here for more information on rates and product details.