3750 LAS VEGAS Boulevard
Las Vegas, NV 89158
The Residences at Mandarin mix the prestige of an internationally renowned resort brand, unparalleled amenities and striking architectural design w/ world-class, 5-star residential experience. This 46th floor 2bd Penthouse offers an opportunity to live in one of the highest luxury residences on the Vegas Strip.
Directions: From Las Vegas Blvd. turn into CityCenter, take first ramp on left to Mandarin Oriental Valet.
Association Features Available
- COMMUNITY Pool
- COMMUNITY Spa
- Exercise Room
- Recreation Room
- Security Association Fee Includes
- Garbage Pickup
- Meeting Room
- Security(Couldinclude Gated/Guard Gated/Roving)
- Water Building Description
- High-Rise Cooling Description
- Programmable Thermostat Dishwasher
- Built-In Energy
- Low E-Windows Financing Considered
- Conventional Heating Description
- Programmable Thermostat Heating Fuel
- Electric Interior
- Electric Shades Location
- STRIP On Site Staff Includes
- Cleaning Service
- Pool Attendant
- Valet Other Appliances
- Microwave Oven Description
- Built-In Oven(E)
- Cooktop(E) Parking Description
- Valet Parking Pet Description
- Quanity Limit
- Weight Limit Refrigerator
- Built-In Security
- 24 Hours
- Floor Access Control Services Available On Site
- Business Center
- Exercise Room
- Social Calendar Utility Information
- All Electric Views
- Mountain View
- Strip View Washer/Dryer Location
Listing Provided Courtesy ofBrokerage: Luxury Real Estate Advisors
Agent: Anthony J Phillips
Get Pre-Approved for a Mortgage
Will your credit qualify?
Check your score & report now!
Helpful Links for Buyers and Renters
View Mortgage Rates
Click on a lender for details.
Quick, easy & competitive.
The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
Data provided by Informa Research Services. Payments do not include amounts for taxes and insurance premiums. The actual payment obligation will be greater if taxes and insurance are included.Click here for more information on rates and product details.