4734 Branch Street
Houston, TX 77021
New Duplex construction!Completion by mid-March. Amenities include beautiful Kitchen with island sink-luxury cabinet work, granite countertops, ceramic tile backsplash, ceramic tile surrounds and granite vanity tops in both bathrooms and double vanity in master bath .Minutes from downtown amenities, Medical Center, Pearland, Galleria and Midtown to name a few. Public transportation, bus and light rail, nearby. . Section 8 welcomed.
INTERIOR PICTURES ARE AN EXAMPLE OF WHAT THE FINISHED CONSTRUCTION WILL LOOK LIKE. COLORS AND MATERIAL OF FINISHED PRODUCT MAY BE DIFFERENT. PICTURES WILL BE UPDATED AS CONSTRUCTION CONTINUES.
Pet Deposit: Non-refundable pet fee for all approved pets.
Directions: From 610E-exit Cullen-make left. To Branch St-make right
Legal Description: LT 7, BLK N, Grand Park Annex
Approval Requirements: Listing agent must pull credit and background reports. No minimum credit score required
- Traditional Style
- Multi-Family Detached
- Area: 4
- Management: Urban Meridian Group
- New Construction: 1
- To Be Built/Under Construction
- Microwave: 1
- Dishwasher: 1
- Disposal: 1
- Counter tops: Granite
- Completion Date: 2020-03-01
- Management Co: 1
- Application Fee: $45
- Approval Required: 1
- Pet Deposit: 1
- Available For Sale: 1
- Pets: Case By Case Basis Rooms
- Mstr Bedroom: 12x12
- Bedroom: 10x10
- Bedroom: 10x10 Bedroom Desc
- 2 Bedrooms Down
- All Bedrooms Down
- Master Bed - 1st Floor Floors
- Vinyl Appliances
- Electric Dryer Connection
- Gas Dryer Connections
- Refrigerator Oven
- Electric Oven Range/Grill
- Electric Range Interior
- Fire/Smoke Alarm Connections
- Electric Dryer Connections
- Washer Connections Cooling System
- Central Electric Heating System
- Central Gas Energy Features
- Ceiling Fans
- Digital Program Thermostat
- Insulated/Low-E windows Street Surface
- Concrete Lot Description
- Subdivision Lot School Info
- School District: 27 - Houston
- Elementary: HARTSFIELD ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
- Middle School: CULLEN MIDDLE SCHOOL (HOUSTON)
- High School: YATES HIGH SCHOOL
Listing Provided Courtesy ofBrokerage: George E. Johnson Properties
Agent: Mark Sonnier
Get Pre-Approved for a Mortgage
Will your credit qualify?
Check your score & report now!
Helpful Links for Buyers and Renters
View Mortgage Rates
Interested in buying? You'd be surprised to learn that you can own today for less than your monthly rent.
Click on a lender for details.
Quick, easy & competitive.
The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
Data provided by Informa Research Services. Payments do not include amounts for taxes and insurance premiums. The actual payment obligation will be greater if taxes and insurance are included.Click here for more information on rates and product details.