4847 CLIFF CREST Street
Las Vegas, NV 89147
Move-In Ready, Single-Story, Spring Valley Townhome! Plenty of Space with 2 Bedrooms, 2 Full Bathrooms, Den/Office, Large Kitchen, Separate Laundry Room & Oversized 2 Car Garage. Kitchen Appliances & Washer/Dryer Included! Property Highlights Include Hardwood Floors, Granite Countertops, Breakfast Bar, Fireplace, Vessel Sinks. This Impeccably Well-Kept Residence Just Minutes From Summerlin Neighborhoods, Schools, Shopping, Dining & 215 Access.
Directions: From 215 and Tropicana, East on Tropicana, North Rippling Rock, West Bridgeport Bay. North on Sail Port, Home is on Left-hand Side
Association Features Available
- COMMUNITY Pool
- Gated Association Fee Includes
- Gated Grounds
- Management Building Description
- 1 Story Exterior Description
- Covered Patio Fence Type
- Block Financing Considered
- VA Fireplace Description
- Gas Fireplace Location
- Living Room Flooring Description
- Manmade wood or Laminate Garage Description
- Auto Door Opener(s)
- Entryto House Heating Description
- Central Heating Fuel
- Gas House Faces
- East Interior
- Blinds Landscape Description
- Front Lawn
- Shrubs Lot Description
- Under 1/4 Acre Other Appliances
- Microwave Oven Description
- Built-In Oven(G) Parking Description
- Guest Parking Roof Description
- Tile Unit Description
- 1 Level 1 Floor Utility Information
- Underground Utilities Washer/Dryer Location
- 1st Floor
- Separate Laundry Area Water
- Public Zoning
- Single Family
Listing Provided Courtesy ofBrokerage: Red Luxury
Agent: Michael L Zelina
Get Pre-Approved for a Mortgage
Will your credit qualify?
Check your score & report now!
Helpful Links for Buyers and Renters
View Mortgage Rates
Click on a lender for details.
Quick, easy & competitive.
The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
Data provided by Informa Research Services. Payments do not include amounts for taxes and insurance premiums. The actual payment obligation will be greater if taxes and insurance are included.Click here for more information on rates and product details.