5460 WHITE OAK AVE
Encino, CA 91316
Rare end unit condo in Encino Oaks. First floor condo with no shared side walls. Only the neighbor above you. Split floor-plan with bedrooms on opposite sides and en-suite bathrooms. Ideal for privacy & separation from master bedroom. The second bedroom for a home office, roomate, guest room or baby/kids room. Kitchen with updated cabinets, stainless steel appliances opens to dining and living space create an open concept for entertaining. Large balcony for al fresco dining overlooking complex walkway. The complex is wonderful for short walks, amenities include tennis courts, pool, spa, gym, and recreation room. Subterranean tandem parking. Moments to Trader Joe's, 101 freeway access, shopping & dining on Ventura Blvd. Wonderful opportunity, make an appointment with your agent to view asap!
- Unit Floor In Building: 1
- Zoning: LAR3
- Swimming Pool: Yes
- HOA: Yes
- HOA Fee 1: $449 Monthly
- Number of Covered Parking Spaces: 2 Parking Type:
- Tandem Appliances:
- Washer Cooking Appliances:
- Range Eating Areas:
- Dining Area Rooms:
- Master Bedroom
- Walk-In Closet Laundry Locations:
- Outside Security/Safety Features:
- Gated Community Cooling:
- Air Conditioning Heating:
- Central Furnace Common Walls:
- Detached/No Common Walls Floor Material:
- Laminated Building Style:
- Traditional Patio Features:
- Patio Open Association Amenities:
- Assoc Maintains Landscape
- Fitness Center
- Gated Community
- Tennis Courts Swimming Pool Descriptions:
- Association Pool Association Rules:
Listing Provided Courtesy ofBrokerage: Compass
Agent: Kim Halverson
Get Pre-Approved for a Mortgage
Will your credit qualify?
Check your score & report now!
Helpful Links for Buyers and Renters
View Mortgage Rates
Click on a lender for details.
Quick, easy & competitive.
The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
Data provided by Informa Research Services. Payments do not include amounts for taxes and insurance premiums. The actual payment obligation will be greater if taxes and insurance are included.Click here for more information on rates and product details.