6000 S Congress Ave #134
Austin, TX 78745
Come see this condo in The Village on Congress in South Austin! This home offers fresh interior paint and solid oak flooring throughout. The kitchen features Quartz countertops, 42 oak cabinets, and stainless steel appliances including a gas range. Laundry room with stackable washer and dryer. Community amenities include a private courtyard, guest parking and pet amenities. Close to SOCO district and downtown, south of the 290. This is a must see!
DIRECTIONS: From 290/71 E, Exit South Congress, community is located on the right just passed Stassney Lane. Park in front of the commercial space (M Builders) and use the south entrance
- 1 Story
- Restrictions: Yes
- HOA: Yes
- HOA: Village on Congress Water Source:
- City Parking Features:
- On-Site Parking Flooring:
- Tile - Hard
- Wood Room Info:
- Main Level Beds: 1
- Dining rooms: 1
- Living rooms: 1
- Walk-In Closet
- Master Main: Yes Dining room:
- Kit/Din Combo Kitchen Appliances:
- Microwave Oven
- Range-Free Standing A/C System:
- Central Air Heating System:
- Central Heat Interior Features:
- Lighting Recessed Steps:
- Interior Steps Foundation:
- Slab Roof:
- Composition Shingle School Info:
- District: Austin ISD
- Elementary: Pleasant Hill (Austin ISD)
- Middle School: Bedichek
- Senior High: Crockett Association Fee Includes:
- Common Area Maintenance Restrictions:
- Deed Restrictions Utilities:
- Electricity on Property
Listing Provided Courtesy ofBrokerage: Offerpad Brokerage, LLC
Agent: Edward Marino
Get Pre-Approved for a Mortgage
Will your credit qualify?
Check your score & report now!
Helpful Links for Buyers and Renters
View Mortgage Rates
Click on a lender for details.
Quick, easy & competitive.
The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
Data provided by Informa Research Services. Payments do not include amounts for taxes and insurance premiums. The actual payment obligation will be greater if taxes and insurance are included.Click here for more information on rates and product details.