6511 NW 12 AVE
Miami, FL 33150
Condo 1 bedroom 1 bath first floor apartment. Perfect for an investor looking for passive income.
Legal: LIBERTY CITY CONDO UNIT 14 BLDG 6511 UNDIV 1/36 INT IN COMMON ELEMENTS OFF REC 25502-0700 COC 25780-0139 07 2007 1
- Condo 1-4 Stories
- Total Floors In Building: 2
- Unit Floor Location: 1
- Pets: Restrictions Or Possible Restrictions
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Property Detached: Yes
- Governing Body: Condominium
- Association: Condo
- Association Fee: $100
- Assoc Fee Paid: Monthly
- Application Fee: $100
- Maintenance Charge Month: $100
- Maint Fee Paid Per: Monthly
- Adjusted Area Sqft: 423
- # of Times Leased Year: 365
- Min # Days for Lease: 365 Bedrooms Description
- Entry Level Dining Description
- Dining/Living Room Unit Design
- Corner Unit Interior Features
- First Floor Entry
- Walk-In Closets Heating System
- Electric Heat Equipment Appliances
- Electric Range
- Refrigerator Security Information
- No Security Parking Description
- Open Space Parking Amenities
- No Amenities Restrictions
- Ok To Lease Tax Information
- Tax Reflects No Exemptions Maintenance Includes
- Building Exterior
- Common Area
- Other Maintenance Includes Construction Type
- Concrete Block Construction Floor Description
- Ceramic Floor
Listing Provided Courtesy ofBrokerage: Realty World South Florida
Agent: Maria Chaparro
Get Pre-Approved for a Mortgage
Will your credit qualify?
Check your score & report now!
Helpful Links for Buyers and Renters
View Mortgage Rates
Click on a lender for details.
Quick, easy & competitive.
The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
Data provided by Informa Research Services. Payments do not include amounts for taxes and insurance premiums. The actual payment obligation will be greater if taxes and insurance are included.Click here for more information on rates and product details.