St Germain Condominiums Decl
705 Main Street
Houston, TX 77002
Location Location Location. In the middle of everything downtown Houston. Walk to sporting events, concerts, theater, restaurant, bars, parks, and more. Right on the Metro Train line, just a quick ride to the museum district, medical center and NRG stadium. Studio loft with great windows with a wonderful view. Building has M-F daytime concierge, fitness center, rooftop deck, onsite Property Manager, & more. 1 assigned garage space included.
Directions: Located on the corner of Main Street and Capital. Close parking at the Saks garage on the corner of Fannin and Capital.
Legal Description: UNIT 505 .0092 INT COMMON LAND & ELE ST GERMAIN CONDO 3RD AM
- Area: 9
- Management: St Germain HOA/RealManage
- Parking Spaces: 1
- Microwave: 1
- Dishwasher: 1
- Disposal: 1
- Loft: 1
- Counter tops: Granite
- Management Co: 1
- Management On-Site: 1
- Other Mandatory Fee: transfer+2mo advance+2mo reserve=$1846
- Other Fees: 1846/250 Rooms
- Mstr Bedroom: 30x30
- Living/Dining combo: 30x30 Cooling System
- Central Electric Heating System
- Central Electric Description
- 4-8 Story Building Building Access
- Card/Code Access
- Receptionist Parking
- Auto Garage Door Opener Maintenance Fee Includes
- Building & Grounds
- Cable TV
- Insurance Common Area
- Limited Access
- Recreational Facilities
- Trash School Info
- School District: 27 - Houston
- Elementary: GREGORY-LINCOLN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
- Middle School: GREGORY-LINCOLN MIDDLE SCHOOL
- High School: NORTHSIDE HIGH SCHOOL
Listing Provided Courtesy ofBrokerage: Teachout Real Estate Group
Agent: Ronald Cheng
Get Pre-Approved for a Mortgage
Will your credit qualify?
Check your score & report now!
Helpful Links for Buyers and Renters
View Mortgage Rates
The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
Data provided by Informa Research Services. Payments do not include amounts for taxes and insurance premiums. The actual payment obligation will be greater if taxes and insurance are included.Click here for more information on rates and product details.