7920 Rosellen Avenue
Las Vegas, NV 89147
BEAUTIFUL 2 story townhouse with single car garage, 2 master bedrooms, 2.5 bath, conveniently located to shopping, dining & freeway. With carpet & tile flooring, ceiling fans with vaulted ceiling. Master with walk-in closet and walk-in shower. Living room with gas fireplace. No maintenance patio and HOA maintains yard landscaping. Community has clubhouse and 3 pools!
Directions: From Flamingo & Buffalo, South on Buffalo, West on Rochelle, South on Warbonnet, turn left on Rosellen Ave.
Association Features Available
- COMMUNITY Pool Association Fee Includes
- Ground Maintenance
- Landscape Maintenance
- Management Building Description
- 2 Stories Construction Description
- Stucco Siding Cooling Description
- Central Energy
- Dual Pane Windows Exterior Description
- Back Yard Access
- Patio Fence Type
- Block Financing Considered
- VA Fireplace Description
- Gas Fireplace Location
- Living Room Flooring Description
- Tile Garage Description
- Attached Heating Description
- Central Heating Fuel
- Gas House Faces
- South Interior
- Ceiling Fan(s) Landscape Description
- Desert Landscaping
- Mature Landscaping
- Under 1/4 Acre Other Appliances
- Microwave Oven Description
- Built-In Oven(G)
- Stove(G) Parking Description
- Open Parking Roof Description
- Tile Unit Description
- 2 Level Utility Information
- Underground Utilities Washer/Dryer Location
- 1st Floor Water
- Public Water Heater
- Gas Zoning
- Single Family
Listing Provided Courtesy ofBrokerage: Jason's Realty
Agent: Ying Liu
Get Pre-Approved for a Mortgage
Will your credit qualify?
Check your score & report now!
Helpful Links for Buyers and Renters
View Mortgage Rates
Click on a lender for details.
Quick, easy & competitive.
The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
Data provided by Informa Research Services. Payments do not include amounts for taxes and insurance premiums. The actual payment obligation will be greater if taxes and insurance are included.Click here for more information on rates and product details.