8850 W Flagler St
Miami, FL 33174
Centrally located. Great townhouse 3 beds /3 baths .One bed and one bath on the first floor. Washer/Dryer inside the unit. Pool, Gym. Security patrol.
Directions: Please use Google maps
Legal: CENTURY PARK CONDO NO 2 UNIT 10 BLDG 38 UNDIV 1/373 INT IN COMMON ELEMENTS OFF REC 20512-1061 OR 21142-1584 03 2003 1 COC 22230-0001 04 2004
- Residential Rental
- Single Family-Annual
- Design: First Floor Entry
- Front Exposure: North East
- Pets Allowed: No
- Application Fee: $100
- # of Garage Spaces: 1
- Flood Zone: AH
- Minimum Lease Period: 365
- Move-In Dollars: $6,150
- Rent Period: Year Dining Description
- Dining/Living Room Rooms Description
- Family Room Swimming Pool
- Community Pool
- Swimming Pool: Yes Interior Features
- First Floor Entry
- Electric Heat Cooling System
- Central Cooling Equipment Appliances
- Electric Water Heater
- Electric Range
- Smoke Detector
- Washer Windows Treatment
- Verticals View
- Garden View Storm Protection
- Complete Panel Shutters/Awnings Security Information
- Security Patrol
- Community Pool
- Exercise Room
- Child Play Area
- Security Patrol Miscellaneous Features
- As-Is Exterior Features
- Exterior Lighting Restrictions
- Exterior Alterations
- Other Restrictions Rental Deposit Includes
- 1st Mo2 Security Deposit Lease Term Info
- 1 Year With Renewal Option Floor Description
- Carpeted Floors
- Ceramic Floor
- Zoning: 3800
Listing Provided Courtesy ofBrokerage: The Keyes Company
Agent: Elizabeth Betancourt
Get Pre-Approved for a Mortgage
Will your credit qualify?
Check your score & report now!
Helpful Links for Buyers and Renters
View Mortgage Rates
Interested in buying? You'd be surprised to learn that you can own today for less than your monthly rent.
Click on a lender for details.
Quick, easy & competitive.
The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
Data provided by Informa Research Services. Payments do not include amounts for taxes and insurance premiums. The actual payment obligation will be greater if taxes and insurance are included.Click here for more information on rates and product details.