9050 Tropicana Avenue
Las Vegas, NV 89147
Beautiful 3 bdrm w. rooftop deck & faboulous view of strip & mountains. Kitchen features light color cabinets w/upgraded blk absolute granite countertops, undermount sink w/upgraded faucet at extended island counter, pendant lighting pre-wire at counter,extended cabinets in dining area,ceiling fan pre-wire in all Bedrooms, upgraded stair rails,soft water loop. Tankless water heater, Stainless steel appliances. Community Pool, Clubhouse
Directions: From 215 head East on Tropicana, the X-It community is the first community you come to on the North side of Tropicana
Association Features Available
- COMMUNITY Facilities Association Fee Includes
- Management Building Description
- 3 Stories Cooling Description
- Central Energy
- Dual Pane Windows
- Insulated Windows Exterior Description
- Rooftop Deck Financing Considered
- VA Flooring Description
- Ceramic Garage Description
- Auto Door Opener(s) Heating Description
- Central Heating Fuel
- Gas House Faces
- North Interior
- Ceiling Fan(s) Landscape Description
- Desert Landscaping Lot Description
- Under 1/4 Acre Other Appliances
- Energy Star Appliances
- Convection Oven
- Stove(G) Parking Description
- Guest Parking Roof Description
- Tile Unit Description
- 3-5 Levels Utility Information
- Cable TV Wired
- Cable Wired
- Underground Utilities Washer/Dryer Location
- 2nd Floor
- Closet Water
- Public Zoning
- Single Family
Listing Provided Courtesy ofBrokerage: EXIT Realty Number One
Agent: Jenny King
Get Pre-Approved for a Mortgage
Will your credit qualify?
Check your score & report now!
Helpful Links for Buyers and Renters
View Mortgage Rates
Click on a lender for details.
Quick, easy & competitive.
The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
Data provided by Informa Research Services. Payments do not include amounts for taxes and insurance premiums. The actual payment obligation will be greater if taxes and insurance are included.Click here for more information on rates and product details.