9113 SUNNYFIELD Drive
Las Vegas, NV 89134
SUMMERLIN TOWNHOUSE!! Spacious side yard at entry plus additional patio space at rear! Beautiful ceramic flooring throughout with gorgeous inlays! Fireplace in living room! Cathedral ceilings! Kitchen features breakfast bar, pantry, tile countertops & backsplash & stainless steel appliance package! Overlooks family room! Large master suite w/ granite counters & dual sinks! Separate Tub/Shower! GATED COMMUNITY!!
Directions: North on Town Center from Summerlin Parkway, right on Hillwood, right on Hillshire to Montaire Gate on the left. Right on Summerfield
Association Features Available
- CC&RS Association Fee Includes
- Management Building Description
- 2 Stories Construction Description
- Frame & Stucco Cooling Description
- Central Energy
- Dual Pane Windows Exterior Description
- Back Yard Access Fence Type
- Block Financing Considered
- Gas Fireplace Location
- Living Room Flooring Description
- Marble/Stone Garage Description
- Attached Heating Description
- Central Heating Fuel
- Gas House Faces
- East Interior
- Blinds Landscape Description
- Drip Irrigation/Bubblers
- Front Lawn
- Rear Lawn
- Under 1/4 Acre Other Appliances
- Microwave Oven Description
- Stove(G) Parking Description
- Garage/Private Roof Description
- Tile Unit Description
- 2 Level Utility Information
- Underground Utilities Washer/Dryer Location
- Separate Laundry Area Water
- Public Zoning
- Single Family
Listing Provided Courtesy ofBrokerage: BHHS Nevada Properties
Agent: Matthew Mullin
Get Pre-Approved for a Mortgage
Will your credit qualify?
Check your score & report now!
Helpful Links for Buyers and Renters
View Mortgage Rates
Click on a lender for details.
Quick, easy & competitive.
The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
Data provided by Informa Research Services. Payments do not include amounts for taxes and insurance premiums. The actual payment obligation will be greater if taxes and insurance are included.Click here for more information on rates and product details.