927 N KINGS RD
West Hollywood, CA 90069
Specular 2 Bed 2 Bath condo in one of West Hollywood's most sought after communities. This 1300 sqft front facing unit with treetop views features an updated Kitchen, stainless steel appliances, new paint and carpet, and just refinished parquet flooring. The master is en suite with huge closet and walk-in shower. The 2nd bedroom offers ample closet space as well with its own private entry to the balcony. 927 N Kings allows in-unit washer/dryers. This home comes with 2 parking spaces & has a fantastic spacious pool area that gets plenty of sun throughout the day.
- Unit Floor In Building: 2
- Zoning: WDR4*
- Swimming Pool: Yes
- Fireplace: Yes
- View: Yes
- HOA: Yes
- HOA Fee 1: $440 Monthly
- Number of Covered Parking Spaces: 2
- Total Parking Spaces: 2 Parking Type:
- Subterr Tandem Appliances:
- Garbage Disposal
- Ice Maker
- Refrigerator Cooking Appliances:
- Range Hood
- Range Eating Areas:
- Dining Area Fireplace Rooms:
- Living Room Rooms:
- Master Bedroom
- Walk-In Closet Laundry Locations:
- Community High/Mid-Rise Amenities:
- Passenger Elevator Security/Safety Features:
- Card/Code Access Cooling:
- Central A/C Heating:
- Central Furnace Common Walls:
- Attached Floor Material:
- Parquet Wood Other Structural Features:
- Balcony Building Style:
- Modern Patio Features:
- Covered Porch Association Amenities:
- Gated Parking Swimming Pool Descriptions:
- Association Pool Association Rules:
- PetsPermitted Lot Description:
- Walk Street
Listing Provided Courtesy ofBrokerage: The Collective Realty
Agent: Christopher Wookey
Get Pre-Approved for a Mortgage
Will your credit qualify?
Check your score & report now!
Helpful Links for Buyers and Renters
View Mortgage Rates
Click on a lender for details.
Quick, easy & competitive.
The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
Data provided by Informa Research Services. Payments do not include amounts for taxes and insurance premiums. The actual payment obligation will be greater if taxes and insurance are included.Click here for more information on rates and product details.