11359 BELMONT LAKE Drive
Las Vegas, NV 89135
Luxury Townhouse Living at its finest and in the heart of all the action. 2455 SF, 3 Bed, 3 Bath, 2 Car, Private Interior Courtyard. SS Kitchen, Granite Countertops & Bar-Seating, Custom 42” Cabinetry, Master Spa Bath w/ Dual Walk-in Closets, 2 Community Pools, Spa, Park, BBQ Areas & Playground. Location is fabulous- only blocks away from Downtown Summerlin, The Aviator’s Ballpark, The Vegas Golden Knights Training Center & RedRock Casino.
Directions: From Charleston/215, West on Charleston, South on Plaza Center (First Light), thru the roundabout, left on Belmont Lake, 11359 Belmont Lake on the right.
Association Features Available
- COMMUNITY Pool
- Playground Association Fee Includes
- Recreation Facilities Building Description
- 2 Stories Exterior Description
- Patio Fence Type
- Block Financing Considered
- Conventional Fireplace Description
- Gas Fireplace Location
- Great Room Flooring Description
- Ceramic Garage Description
- Attached Heating Description
- Central Heating Fuel
- Gas House Faces
- East Interior
- Window Coverings Partial Landscape Description
- Desert Landscaping Lot Description
- Under 1/4 Acre Other Appliances
- Microwave Oven Description
- Cooktop(G) Parking Description
- Garage/Private Roof Description
- Tile Unit Description
- 1 Level 2 Floor Utility Information
- Cable TV Wired Washer/Dryer Location
- Separate Laundry Room Water
- Public Zoning
- Single Family
Listing Provided Courtesy ofBrokerage: Synergy Sothebys Int'l Realty
Agent: Kristen Routh Silberman
Get Pre-Approved for a Mortgage
Will your credit qualify?
Check your score & report now!
Helpful Links for Buyers and Renters
View Mortgage Rates
The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
Data provided by Informa Research Services. Payments do not include amounts for taxes and insurance premiums. The actual payment obligation will be greater if taxes and insurance are included.Click here for more information on rates and product details.