Sherman Oaks, CA 91403
Facing front corner unit with cathedral ceilings in the living room, very spacious, bright and airy. This is 3-story townhome is ideal for young couples or roommates, it's consists of 2 large bedrooms and loft, has 2 separate entrances and amazing numerous balconies with breathtaking views. Needs some TLC, it's tenant-occupied til March 31st, 2020. Showings by appointment only. Property can be shown twice a week. Please, be aware there is a dog living at the property. Located in a small well-kept building. Easy access to the freeways, short proximity to the best of Sherman Oaks.
- Unit Floor In Building: 1
- Zoning: LAR3
- Fireplace: Yes
- View: Yes
- HOA: Yes
- HOA Fee 1: $325 Monthly
- Number of Covered Parking Spaces: 2
- Number of Garage Spaces: 2
- Total Parking Spaces: 2 Parking Type:
- Community Garage Appliances:
- Garbage Disposal
- Washer Cooking Appliances:
- Range Hood
- Range Eating Areas:
- Dining Area Fireplace Rooms:
- Living Room Rooms:
- Master Bedroom
- Two Masters Laundry Locations:
- Laundry Area In Unit High/Mid-Rise Amenities:
- Passenger Elevator Security/Safety Features:
- Gated Community Cooling:
- Central A/C Heating:
- Central Furnace Common Walls:
- Attached Floor Material:
- Hardwood Building Style:
- Mediterranean Swimming Pool Descriptions:
- No Pool Association Fees Include:
- Maintenance Paid
- Trash Paid
- Water and Sewer Paid Association Rules:
Listing Provided Courtesy ofBrokerage: Amulet Realty
Agent: Victoria Gureyeva
Get Pre-Approved for a Mortgage
Will your credit qualify?
Check your score & report now!
Helpful Links for Buyers and Renters
View Mortgage Rates
Click on a lender for details.
Quick, easy & competitive.
The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
Data provided by Informa Research Services. Payments do not include amounts for taxes and insurance premiums. The actual payment obligation will be greater if taxes and insurance are included.Click here for more information on rates and product details.