1826 AVACADO Court
Henderson, NV 89014
Great 2 bedrooom, 1.5 bath townhome with attached covered patio on the second floor. Fully remodeled, granite counters, laminate flooring, paint is about a year old. eA/C 1 year old, stainless steel appliances, water heater 1 year old. Close to everything in Henderson. Community features 3 pools, tennis courts and well cared for grounds.
Directions: From Sunset and Mountain Vista, Go SE down Sunset, Right into the Peppertree subdivision, First Left on Avacado, South to 1826.
Association Features Available
- COMMUNITY Facilities
- COMMUNITY Pool
- Guest Parking
- Tennis Courts Association Fee Includes
- Landscape Maintenance
- Management Building Description
- 2 Stories
- One Level (Living Area) Construction Description
- Block & Stucco Cooling Description
- Central Exterior Description
- Covered Patio Fence Type
- COMMUNITY Wall Financing Considered
- VA Flooring Description
- Manmade wood or Laminate Garage Description
- Auto Door Opener(s)
- Storage Area/Shelves Heating Description
- Central Heating Fuel
- Gas House Faces
- North Interior
- Ceiling Fan(s) Landscape Description
- Desert Landscaping Lot Description
- Under 1/4 Acre
- Microwave Oven Description
- Stove(G) Parking Description
- Guest Parking Roof Description
- Cool Roof/Radiant Barrier
- Foam Like Unit Description
- 1 Level 2 Floor Utility Information
- Cable TV Wired Washer/Dryer Location
- Closet Water
- Public Zoning
Listing Provided Courtesy ofBrokerage: Keller Williams VIP
Agent: Rod V Blake
Get Pre-Approved for a Mortgage
Will your credit qualify?
Check your score & report now!
Helpful Links for Buyers and Renters
View Mortgage Rates
Click on a lender for details.
Quick, easy & competitive.
The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
Data provided by Informa Research Services. Payments do not include amounts for taxes and insurance premiums. The actual payment obligation will be greater if taxes and insurance are included.Click here for more information on rates and product details.