710 KOKO ISLE CIR, 2104
Honolulu, HI 96825
3023 Sq Ft. TOTAL OF PRIVATE SPACE ON KOKO ISLE. PICTURE PERFECT PARADISE! (Contact Owner: Mike Goodman at 1-808-428-9779) This three bedroom, two bath, two-story slice of heaven is the finest residence on Koko Isle. It is an end unit with three exposures, comprising a total of 3,023 square feet including 1,398 square feet of interior living space, a private storage area, and an attached carport with two spaces. Feel like you are in a house, not a condo, as you relax in your full sized yard with two lanais, designed by renowned landscape artist Tom Emelio of Hawaii Vista Master-Scape. Renew your spirit as you bask in $60,000 dollars of lush tropical landscaping, custom artwork and real stone walls. Enjoy jaw-dropping views of the Koolau mountains and Koko Crater. Lay in your hammock sipping a mai tai, while caressed by golden Hawaiian sunshine and cool trade winds. Or take a dip in the spectacular Koko Isle pool by the marina.
- Features & Amenities: Beautifully remodeled throughout. Fully remodeled kitchen and bathrooms. LG washer & dryer. Whirlpool refrigerator with Ice maker and water. Bosch dishwasher. Air conditioning in every room. Real tile floors throughout. High-quality wood laminate in all three bedrooms. Automatic watering system in the yard. Outdoor lighting system in the yard. Filtration system that purifies all water in the house. Brand new water heater. Fully upgraded waste lines. Six closets plus two private storage areas. Two-car covered carport
- plus additional parking can be rented from the association. Pet friendly. Resort style swimming pool. Clubhouse (can be used for private affairs). Boat launch and dock space available. Koko Isle Condominiums are located on a private island with TWO private parks
- one of which is on the water. A perfect place to watch the Christmas Boat Parade
- or for your children to play. Lots of free parking for your guests throughout the island. Convenience is your neighbor! Just steps away from Koko Marina; Enjoy some of Oahuâ€™s finest eateries
- listen to live music at Kona Brewery
- or take in a movie. Minutes away from the most spectacular beaches in Hawaii. Views
- Garden & Peekaboo Marina View Parking
- 2 Spaces Rooms
- Balcony Appliances
- Washer Flooring
- & Wood Laminate
- Tile Building_Security
Listing Provided Courtesy ofAgent: MichaelGoodman
Get Pre-Approved for a Mortgage
Will your credit qualify?
Check your score & report now!
Helpful Links for Buyers and Renters
View Mortgage Rates
Click on a lender for details.
Quick, easy & competitive.
The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
Data provided by Informa Research Services. Payments do not include amounts for taxes and insurance premiums. The actual payment obligation will be greater if taxes and insurance are included.Click here for more information on rates and product details.