3400 CABANA Drive
Las Vegas, NV 89122
New carpet and new paint, recently updated., ready for immediate occupancy, 2 bedroom 2 bath, 1053 sq ft unit, all appliances, small view of sunrise mountain from balcony. Whether you put a tenant in here or enjoy this condo for yourself, this is a nice 2BR/2BA condo in Black Horse Condos at Stallion Mountain. A gated community with amenities including pool and clubhouse with fitness center and more. Don't miss this opportunity. Call us today
Directions: From Boulder Hwy, go east on Flamingo. Left on Cabana. Community on Right before Desert Inn. Through gate to the left go to the end turn right building is on the left #25
Association Features Available
- COMMUNITY Pool
- Exercise Room Association Fee Includes
- Garbage Pickup
- Water Building Description
- 2 Stories Cooling Description
- Central Energy
- Dual Pane Windows Exterior Description
- Patio Fence Type
- COMMUNITY Wall Financing Considered
- VA Flooring Description
- Linoleum/Vinyl Heating Description
- Central Heating Fuel
- Gas House Faces
- North House Views
- Mountain View Interior
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Drywall Landscape Description
- No Landscaping Front Lot Description
- Under 1/4 Acre Oven Description
- Stove(G) Parking Description
- Assigned Covered Parking
- Open Parking Roof Description
- Tile Unit Description
- 1 Level 2 Floor Utility Information
- Underground Utilities Washer/Dryer Location
- Closet Water
- Public Zoning
Listing Provided Courtesy ofBrokerage: American Guardian Realty
Agent: Kamran M Khosravi
Get Pre-Approved for a Mortgage
Will your credit qualify?
Check your score & report now!
Helpful Links for Buyers and Renters
View Mortgage Rates
Click on a lender for details.
Quick, easy & competitive.
The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
Data provided by Informa Research Services. Payments do not include amounts for taxes and insurance premiums. The actual payment obligation will be greater if taxes and insurance are included.Click here for more information on rates and product details.