5751 HACIENDA Avenue
Las Vegas, NV 89122
Fantastic 1 bed 1 bath apartment style condo in the Infinity Palms community! This 2nd floor move in ready home has beautiful laminate flooring and neutral paint tones throughout. Bright open kitchen has ample cabinet & counter space, and a breakfast bar. Spa like bath has a separate shower & tub. Private balcony access allows you to enjoy the amazing Nevada sunshine! Community pool & spa are close by! This home will not be on the market long!
Directions: East on Tropicana past US-93; Right on Mountain Vista; Left on Hacienda Ave
Association Features Available
- COMMUNITY Pool
- Gated Association Fee Includes
- Ground Maintenance
- Management Building Description
- 2 Stories
- First Floor (Location) Construction Description
- Frame & Stucco Cooling Description
- Central Exterior Description
- Balcony Financing Considered
- Manmade wood or Laminate Furnishings Description
- No Furniture Heating Description
- Central Heating Fuel
- Gas House Faces
- East House Views
- Mountain View Interior
- Window Coverings Partial Landscape Description
- Desert Landscaping
- Rock/Gravel Landscaping
- Shrubs Lot Description
- Under 1/4 Acre Oven Description
- Stove(G) Parking Description
- Assigned Covered Parking Roof Description
- Tile Unit Description
- 1 Level 1 Floor Utility Information
- Underground Utilities Washer/Dryer Location
- Closet Water
- Public Zoning
- Single Family
Listing Provided Courtesy ofBrokerage: Keller Williams Market Place I
Agent: Craig Tiffee
Get Pre-Approved for a Mortgage
Will your credit qualify?
Check your score & report now!
Helpful Links for Buyers and Renters
View Mortgage Rates
Click on a lender for details.
Quick, easy & competitive.
The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
Data provided by Informa Research Services. Payments do not include amounts for taxes and insurance premiums. The actual payment obligation will be greater if taxes and insurance are included.Click here for more information on rates and product details.